The famed Polish alchemist Michał Sędziwój, also known as Sendivogius, was the last of the Founders of Czocha. He arrived when all the others had gone and revived the school back into its former glory. He chose a phoenix as the symbol of his House – after all, with his guidance Czocha truly rose from the ashes. As a nobleman with a big personality and a lauded academic, his work truly took the witchard society huge leaps forward, and his vigour to change the world still lives on in the Sendivogians of today.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping