Molinians follow the way of the legendary Abraham Molin, a true visionary behind modern-day Arithmancy and Technomancy. They dedicated their life to research, and many fields of magic such as golemcrafting and numerology would be very little without Molin’s groundbreaking work centuries ago. They left behind numerous obscure theories and deciphered writings, many of which remain mysteries to this day. Even how they died isn’t quite certain: some legends claim that the house symbol, Molin’s Golem, is actually Molin himself, or that his spirit still lives within the stones of the castle.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping