Website Witchards Society
People are magic!
This is an unpaid volunteer position.
We need help running marketing for our events.
- Coordinating with the production teams for each event to come up with fun and engaging ways to communicate the plot and story of the games
- Create plans and schedules for posts and ad campaigns
- Working with our SoMe moderators to create engaging content on all platforms
- Excellent written English skills
- Experience with writing ad and marketing copy
- Experience analysing data to figure out what works and what doesn’t
- Ability to create SoME and ad graphics on the fly
It is a common expectation for all Witchards Society team members that they are self-starters and can work with little to no supervision.
About Witchards Society
Witchards Society is a volunteer organisation that organises and runs all larps taking place in the Witchards Universe. We’re a diverse group of people hailing from all our Europe – all united in our love for the magical experiences we create with and for our community.
Witchards Society’s working language is English.
Did you read our qualifications and feel like you’re really close to being a perfect fit, but maybe you’re missing one? Or do you have incredible skills but haven’t been feeling super confident lately? Push through. Please consider applying regardless. None of us at Witchards Society are perfect geniuses or have it together 100% at all times — we’re all just doing the best job we can, and we’re confident you can do that too.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]